Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WOD 4-23

Still feeling a little sluggish during my WOD's but think I am at the end of having Mono. Cannot complain though, have set 5 new PR's in the last month.
Complete the following for time:

9   Box Jumps 37" (Stacked tires)
15 Ring Dips
15 Hang Power Snatch 95#
30 Double Unders
15 Box Jumps 37"
21 Ring Dips
21 Hang Power Snatch 95#
60 Double Unders
9   Box Jumps 37"
15 Ring Dips
15 Hang Power Snatch
30 Double Unders

My Time: 15:50 (65lbs Power Snatch)
Jason Ritchie: 12:12
Mark Langkos: 16:33

 I need to vent a bit so bear with me. So sick and tired of people telling me they do not have time to train or eat healthy. Most my friends have kids a full time job and obligations outside of work and they all fit in at least an  hour a day to get in a workout. I choose to get up at 4:30am everyday to get to the box by 6:00 and get in my workout, I also plan ahead with my meals for the week. Sunday is when I cook all my food for the week. If you want to get healthy you have to put in the time. Belive me it is all worth it, you will have more energy, feel confident and for the woman you eventually get to by new clothes in a smaller size. So stop making excuses and get out there and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment